Friday, August 17, 2018

Hope Everlasting (Book 3 in the Variant Saga) by J.N. Chaney

Genre: Dystopian/Sci-Fi
Rating: 5/5

John and Mei have just found a way through the portal onto Kant and have set up a base. As they and their teams begin to explore, they find strange and dangerous wildlife but see no intelligent life at first. Meanwhile, Terry and Ludo go in search of Ysa after escaping the prison. They connect with Ludo's son and head toward the temple where Ysa has been taken.
We are introduced to the elite population of Kant in the city of Everlasting. Their city seems perfect, but it is really?
Can Terry's friends find him? Can Terry and Ludo save Ysa?
There is something about this series that fascinates me to my core. I took a bit of a break between book two and this one, but I found myself thinking about it often. It's such an interesting blend of dystopia, fantasy, and sci-fi. The author is creative, and this world is very immersive. I'm longing for a reunion of Terry and his friends, but this story just keeps expanding. It's written and edited well. I'm very eager to see what happens in the last book. :-)

Purchase here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment